Learn it from a true professional
Gerold Mueller has completed his study at the University of Applied Science, School of Art, Pforzheim, Germany. http://www.gestaltung.hs-pforzheim.de/no_flash.html )
His teachers were:
- Prof. Klaus Ullrich - Jewellery Design
- Prof. Hermann Stark - Object Design
- Prof. Udo Ackermann - Gem Design
- Prof. Schmalriede - History
- Prof. Ben Willikens - Painting
- Prof. Brodwolf - Drawing
- Prof. Jablonski - Sculpture
- Owner of a Jewellery studio and gallery for 15 years
- Freelance Designer for 6 years for a jewellery manufacturing company
As the owner and instructor of VMAS Gerold's experience and knowledge lies in:
- All basic jewellery techniques for all possible jewellery types.
- Training apprentices
- Instructing students in their 6. praxis semester (like Irene Wolf, Germany)
- Designing and developing (real) jewellery collections for jewellery companies
- Managing and organization of trade shows (Inhorgenta - Munich, Germany - Ambiente, Frankfurt, Germany)
- Jewellery marketing
- Jewellery Design as a society connected activity, an expression of a cultural development.
38 years of Jewellery Design experience is very strongly reflected in how the new jewellery courses are offered and what is regularly accessible to the students. Gerold has rich resources in technical knowledge and skills which he offers to all his workshop learners.